The Day I Been Waiting For..

Oh gosh theyre awesome. I can't believe how cute they are. If you have your hands full I'll watch a couple. Haha. :)

Will you be breeding bokazar again.? And what lines is bokazar from.?

heres a couple pics of momma..
purplebarfemale005.jpg

thesisters027.jpg

Oh gosh theyre awesome. I can't believe how cute they are. If you have your hands full I'll watch a couple. Haha. :)

Will you be breeding bokazar again.? And what lines is bokazar from.?

I will be breeding him again when i find females, ive been kinda lax on the ambanjas because of the falys i am workin more so on the ambanjas now stickin with the Dr Gonzo line and i just got a nice male from the Kammers in Jan to add toit.. Bokazars lines come from Dr Gonzo from jerosekpark reptiles an Dr G is a baby from the Kammers Amandil... as if thats not enough look at the female ambanja i got from kent. i didnt get into chams to mass produce to me its all about quality an an certin looks but yeah theres goin be some awesome ambanjas comin soon..

Wow. Second pic is very nice. Quite some color for a female. What are her lines.?

lol good question i forget exactly cause i have two diff lines from kent a male from one an two females from the other, id haveta look bk an see or wait for kent to chime in.

Awwww man. I want one of those babies. Lol. If I have space when they're born I'd love to buy one. If you're willing to let one go. Haha.

Rob is gonna be stingy with these ones lmao ;):D You can already tell they are just a little bit his pride and joy! Their mama almost makes me want a female...almost! :p

It is terrible!! lmao I just got a new cham today and I would still take a Bok baby in a heartbeat!! They truly are like potato chips...ppl keep breeding more and more beautiful animals and ya have to have em!!

figured id post some pics of Bokazars babies.. oh heres a couple of daddy he was kind dark today but shedding so i took a couple quick pics cause some people been asking bout him ill get him out for a reg photoshoot soon..
bokbabies025.jpg

bokbabies026.jpg

theres usually alot more blue in the bars.
an heres the babies..
bokbabies024.jpg

bokbabies022.jpg

bokbabies020.jpg

Ahhh...looks like he has some spunk in him. :) are you keeping any.?

he does hes the one who always bites.. im going to keep them all for a lil bit till they color up alil. then im goin keep all females, pick out a male for me an one for ryan.then we go to the list..num 1 an 2 been waitin awhile rob an leslie an so on.. all of the Dr G babies came out sweet an i cant wait to carry on with this sweet line of ambanjas..

Back
Top Bottom