The Day I Been Waiting For..

I was just thinking about you talking about Bokazar's babies the other day. Amazing looking, so tiny. Okay, for sure you have to save me one of these guys. I'm on the list! Your faly's and ambanja's are the best I've seen for sure. :D:D:D

Well theres still only 6 bokazars eggs hatched out so far they look great eating an drinkin machines...
043-2.jpg

042-1.jpg

041-1.jpg

040-2.jpg

039-2.jpg

lol picture time...

while i cleaned out there bin today i let the so far 8 bokazar babies loose on the junglegym figured id get some pics sense this is really the first time ive looked at all of em out of the 8 to have hatched looks like 5 males an 3 females so far looks like the females are goin to be really orange an colorful like there momma..
as always i couldnt decide which ones to post so ima a just post em lol theres alot i weeded out..just sayen..
bpkazarbabies002.jpg

bpkazarbabies003.jpg

bpkazarbabies004.jpg

bpkazarbabies006.jpg

bpkazarbabies007.jpg

lol this is a first just about everyone of these babies bit me when i went to put em bk.. i love it there fiesty

Last edited:
They are just AWESOME Rob!!!! I can't wait!! Is this from the first or second clutch?

THANKS Rob!!!! yeah its the first clutch, first clutch is in vermiculite the second one is in hatchrite an here recently ive had a few sweat shrink an go bad thats in the hatchrite not sure whats goin on there. not to worry rob you know someone has an in lol..

thanks lslcronk an Gwilliams i love the lil babies an these guys im really lovin all of them have this attitude that i just love in a chameleon, I love my falys but these guys here special an i have a feeling these are goin turn out awesome..

Last edited:
omg! they are incredible, i didnt know it's possible for little babies to have colors like that! I'm so jealous right now...

Back
Top Bottom