Temptation 😰😰

BleuSaphir

Avid Member
I think my Pygmy chameleon project stalled more. I saw this, couldn’t resist. Price is good for the hatchling since they seem to command high in price.
I will be receiving a Cuora mouhotii soon.
IMG_7653.jpeg

I used to have a trio (1:2) of them (Pyxidea mouhotii). I loved them and prayed for eggs but the females never produced.
They have lots of personality.
easy to sex too…by the eye colour.

IMG_7668.jpeg

IMG_7667.jpeg

She came moments ago. I have been on strict surveillance mood. She wasn’t moving. Not sure if it just combination of being stressed of being in a new home and lack of heat. The heat pack was loosing it heat when I open the package. And it really cold outside.

I see her moving, which relieves me. But still keeping a close eye. Thank goodness I called out work.

It’s funny, but watching Garden State Turtle the other day and he was taking in an adult of your species and said that they’re rare finds. So big congrats to you and the little cutie pie. 💗

It’s funny, but watching Garden State Turtle the other day and he was taking in an adult of your species and said that they’re rare finds. So big congrats to you and the little cutie pie. 💗
I know he has black-breasted leaf turtle (Geoemyda spengleri).
I got in touch with someone selling them an hour away from me. But it hard to spend $$$$$$ for them. 😰😭

Back
Top Bottom