Coleonyx mitratus-Central American Banded Gecko

BleuSaphir

Avid Member
I received my pair of Coleonyx mitratus from LLL Reptiles. I think they are wild caught. But I’m surprised how tamed they are to let me pick them up.

I have kept Texas Banded Gecko years ago when I was a kid. That thing hated to be handled. Usually Coleonyx species are very skittish. But these pairs, goodness. They are tamed and beautiful. Very happy to have them.
IMG_7712.jpeg
IMG_7713.jpeg

Female- she’s going through a shed right now upon receiving her. I am eyeing her to help her gain some weight. She seems on the skinny side.
IMG_7715.jpeg

Male.

I received my pair of Coleonyx mitratus from LLL Reptiles. I think they are wild caught. But I’m surprised how tamed they are to let me pick them up.

I have kept Texas Banded Gecko years ago when I was a kid. That thing hated to be handled. Usually Coleonyx species are very skittish. But these pairs, goodness. They are tamed and beautiful. Very happy to have them.
View attachment 350422View attachment 350423
Female- she’s going through a shed right now upon receiving her. I am eyeing her to help her gain some weight. She seems on the skinny side.
View attachment 350424
Male.
beautiful creatures! Also is this your first time ordering live animals from LLL? I’ve only ever ordered supplies from them but i’ve been interested in buying reptiles from them but never had cause i’ve never heard anything about them

Personally I would go thru another source for buying live animals. So many sad stories about LLL.
that’s good to know! i wasn’t planning on buying another reptile soon i was just curious cause they do have a lot of cool species on their website

Back
Top Bottom