Temps in the Philippines

The temps are the same for your cham anywhere in the world take a look at the care sheet for your specific chameleon use the resources link and go to care sheets then select your chameleon species you have a lot reading to do my friend but the members of this forum will help you get the info you need heres the link you want https://www.chameleonforums.com/care/caresheets/

I done my research... Was just curious on how experience keepers here in my country do things... Thanks though, and the care sheets on this forums is epic!

I bet ur veiled cham over there are as fast as Manny Pacquiao they should have the same needs as in USA.

sir i am from the philippines and i keep my veileds outdoors roofed ambient temp of 28C and humidity of 50% i have been keeping veiels for 3 years with this setup :D and have been breeding them successfully

sir i am from the philippines and i keep my veileds outdoors roofed ambient temp of 28C and humidity of 50% i have been keeping veiels for 3 years with this setup :D and have been breeding them successfully
Living in a condo where pets are not allowed so "Patago". Do you still use basking lights indoors? Is yes, how many watts?

Living in a condo where pets are not allowed so "Patago". Do you still use basking lights indoors? Is yes, how many watts?
Wattage depends on the ambient temperature of the room, if the ambient temp is lower/cooler then you would have to use higher wattage to achieve that particular basking temperature. Btw, I can see in your background that it came from from pipers, practically that hatchling come from my bloodline, im from Cebu as well.

Wattage depends on the ambient temperature of the room, if the ambient temp is lower/cooler then you would have to use higher wattage to achieve that particular basking temperature. Btw, I can see in your background that it came from from pipers, practically that hatchling come from my bloodline, im from Cebu as well.
I am from Manila so I think ambient temps are higher here. Got all the things I need for the cage. Chameleon is still with piper as I am waiting for the condo turnover. If the same bloodline then I will have awesome colors too!

Back
Top Bottom