Team 'Spluffie' Photos!

Miss Lily

Chameleon Enthusiast
A few new pics of my cresties, Splat and Buffie (aka Team Spluffie). I hope to breed these two next season. Just waiting for Buffie to reach breeding weight. :D

Splat:
Body1.jpg

UpsidedownSplat.jpg

HandsomeSplat.jpg

Buffie:
SDC14762.jpg

Buffiesface.jpg

Buffiesbody.jpg

Is it just me or does Buffie look more girly? I think both Splat and Buffie are such interesting little things. They just look like something you could play with. Those are very cool geckos.

She does look girly, she always has done. I thought she was female all along and I was right. She has a smaller head and more rounded body (a bit like girly chams) whereas Splat has a wide boyish head. Buffie also laid her first infertile eggs a few weeks ago. Having seen lots of baby cresties at the Portsmouth Show last weekend I can't wait to have baby cresties of my own! They will be known as 'Spluffies'!:D

Spluffies, I love it!!! They really are cute little buggers aren't they? That's the problem with this forum - I thought that I was set on not getting any more reptiles, but then I see pictures like these and start thinking about this extra tank that I have... :D

I love how hert eyes look like she is wearing mascara lol :p
Funny you should say that - when I first got her I nearly called her 'Maybelline' because of her eyelashes, but I thought it would be mean if she turned out to be a boy!:D

Spluffies, I love it!!! They really are cute little buggers aren't they? That's the problem with this forum - I thought that I was set on not getting any more reptiles, but then I see pictures like these and start thinking about this extra tank that I have... :D
Well, that is the empty tank filled then, lol! Glad to be of assistance! :D

Is it just me or does Buffie look more girly? I think both Splat and Buffie are such interesting little things. They just look like something you could play with. Those are very cool geckos.

i notcied that 2. she must be pritty(she is) to other cresties aswell

oh wow. those are really cool! they look like they belong in some animated movie or something. great pair miss lilly

Back
Top Bottom