Tamatave Hatching!!

a2zcreatures

Looked in the incubator today just for kicks and someone was staring right back at me!! This little ones father is on my profile page! Im excited for these lil guys to start growing!!!

Attachments

• 2012-03-14 01.54.57.jpg
    2012-03-14 01.54.57.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 114
amazing! but lets not get into this on here hahah people will get crazy talking trash again! I spend most days over at their house learning and hanging out.. these guys father would be dead if not for the cure i can promise you that.. you will notice a huge difference!

amazing! but lets not get into this on here hahah people will get crazy talking trash again! I spend most days over at their house learning and hanging out.. these guys father would be dead if not for the cure i can promise you that.. you will notice a huge difference!

Could I pm you?

couple months to be sure they are healthy.. with you being so close though i would give you a screaming deal if you came and got him.. im an antishipping guy if i can swing it.. these guys are stressed enough with the day to day grind ya know... a little box is like a prison! and yes PM away!

8 months with slow progressive incline. They are bigger than my two week baby I have.

Sent from my SGH-T759 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom