Taking care of the weeping fig

Azaria

Hey all! I recently bought a ficus for my chameleon and I think she loves it. She eats it often, and it blows my minds because the leaves are large and they go straight through her. Talk about fiber!

Anyways, I was wondering if there is anything special I can do in my care for the plant to make it as healthy as possible for my girl.

Hey all! I recently bought a ficus for my chameleon and I think she loves it. She eats it often, and it blows my minds because the leaves are large and they go straight through her. Talk about fiber!

Anyways, I was wondering if there is anything special I can do in my care for the plant to make it as healthy as possible for my girl.

i do this too, though it wouldn't hurt to give worms once in a while so they don't get bored of the same ol' meal everyday (i use super worms, mealworms, goliath worms and silkworms... along with crickets and the occasional veggies)

i do this too, though it wouldn't hurt to give worms once in a while so they don't get bored of the same ol' meal everyday (i use super worms, mealworms, goliath worms and silkworms... along with crickets and the occasional veggies)

you do this too???? are you saying you leave your cham to eat leaves most of the time and offer bugs now and then.
leaves are not a staple, if im wrong about what you are saying here sorry

No pesticides of course and besides watering and feeding the plant, maybe wash the plant every so often as the chameleon will be living on this plant as well as eating it.
Not much you could do to the plant in terms of gutloading it!;)

-Mikey

No pesticides of course and besides watering and feeding the plant, maybe wash the plant every so often as the chameleon will be living on this plant as well as eating it.
Not much you could do to the plant in terms of gutloading it!;)

-Mikey

Unfortunately I neglected this post and no one will probably see this...

but what do I feed the plant with? Is miracle grow, for example, safe for the chameleon?

Back
Top Bottom