Surgery Today

Justin Ward

Established Member
For me, not any of my chams...I have to get another surgery from my car accident back in january , this time on my wrist...they have to re-break and reset the bone and repair one of my ligaments...can't wait to see how it's gonna be trying to feed the chams over the next few weeks haha...anyways, wish me luck, and I'll let y'all know how it goes

My daughter had her ankle rebroken to reset it this year so my sympathies are with you. Speedy recovery to you!

Hope all goes well i had surgery on my dom hand end of lastyear it was like learnin everything all over again, ive been waiting on another surgery an im having mine fri morning so ya not alone...

thanks for all the support guys, everything went well...they gave me a nerve blocker so my whole arm is still paralyzed haha, its kinda weird...but i got a plate with about 5 or 6 pins, the plate has holes in it so they could put the things in to repair my ligament (my mom said it kinda looked like brass knuckles in the xray haha, but i dont get to see them until i go back for a checkup)...they said recovery would be about 8-10 weeks, so i just gotta take it easy for a while...also when i came home, my roommate told me that my cickets came from Lazy H Bait (first time doing business, highly recommend using them i got 1000 shipped for $20 and they were all alive) and i was able to cut the box open and get them situated in their bin...so hopefully feeding the chams wont be too difficult haha...again, thanks for all the concern and support, and ill keep everyone updated on my recovery

Back
Top Bottom