sunshine, free range, and my nikon :)

Amazing chamms nd amazing photography!! Thanks for sharing!!

No prob! Im a noob with this Nikon. Hope to improve!

Love this!

I did too :D

They look happy to be outside!

I agree. I think they are much happier outdoors then they are indoors!

Nice shots Julia! Love the tongue shot! I hope you are feeling well? This is how I load my photos.
https://www.chameleonforums.com/how-post-photos-video-3609/

Thank you for the link Jann, I will check it out. I loved that tongue shot too! I was so excited when I went back and looked at it after the series of shots and seen it was nice and in focus! I am feeling great. Every day I feel better then I did the day before.

Your chams are beautiful, and really nice shots! What nikon are you using?

Thank you, I am using a D3200 :)

Trying a new uploading technique thanks to Jannb

hmmmm still not doing what im wanting....but a good pic of my boy none the less :D

Attachments

• outside4.22 081.jpg
    outside4.22 081.jpg
    231.2 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Very neat pics. i like the one on page 1 with the young shooting out. I think chams get excited to get outside. I know mine does. Awesome chams by the way, they look extremely healthy.

Very neat pics. i like the one on page 1 with the young shooting out. I think chams get excited to get outside. I know mine does. Awesome chams by the way, they look extremely healthy.

I think mine get excited as well! The tongue shot was a goal of mine. Ive been dying to get one. Most of the time it not quite focused! Thank you, its always nice to hear your chameleons are awesome and extremely healthy looking :D

Awesome photo Julia ! Snapped just at the right time

Thanks Fleetwood! You have no idea how pumped I was when I previewed and see that it was in decent focus!!

Back
Top Bottom