Sunning.

melvbrooke

I have my chameleons in their outside cages so I can clean the indoor one.

( Mmmm deep cleaning )
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1317063842.028080.jpg

Gannon:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1317063901.995268.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1317063945.539936.jpg

I'll grab some pics. of my female when she settles down a bit.

Excellent stuff, he's totally gorgeous :D you still have very nice weather over there then........ We are about to have an indian summer here I think - a heatwave in Yorkshire is 2 bright sunny days in a row....is it just me who also takes crickets and locusts out for some sun, and sit there with a cup of tea basking alongside them all?

Thanks guys!!

Its an amazing day right now. Not too hot and not too cold. I got the back door open while I'm cleaning the house. Keeping an eye on them.

I hate crickets....so I try very hard not to be around them unless I absolutely have to hahaha.

Thanks guys!!

Its an amazing day right now. Not too hot and not too cold. I got the back door open while I'm cleaning the house. Keeping an eye on them.

I hate crickets....so I try very hard not to be around them unless I absolutely have to hahaha.

Well don't do too much housework if it's such a nice day......go out and play :)....I thought it was probably just me with the crickets.......

Well don't do too much housework if it's such a nice day......go out and play :)....I thought it was probably just me with the crickets.......

I'd rather go out in a rain storm. I'm not a big calisun kinda girl.

Haha I think so. Crickets are gross.

I'd rather go out in a rain storm. I'm not a big calisun kinda girl.

Ok, as long as you don't mess up that lovely hair......I'll check with Phil, see if he's more of a sun worshipper or a rainstorm kind of guy......lol

Little girl looks great too........very different colours......could get some good-looking babies out of them I reckon........

Back
Top Bottom