Meet PopEye

GrannyK

Chameleon Enthusiast
Just adding to the secrets now exposed club here! Meet PopEye 😍 he’s 5mos old and we’ve had him a few weeks. He’s still getting settled here and has a completely different attitude than what I have had with my other guys so this should be interesting and fun! Unfortunately we lost Gomer a few weeks ago completely unexpected and quick (I’ll post that story another time). I just couldn’t bare to see the empty cage so we gave it a good cleaning, updated the swag and brought home this little cutie. He has brought cheer to the sorrow and given us a challenge with his spicy personality.
He has a good appetite, poops look good and shedding today so we’re off to a good start!

Attachments

• IMG_3580.jpeg
    IMG_3580.jpeg
    169.9 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_3595.jpeg
    IMG_3595.jpeg
    297.8 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_3615.jpeg
    IMG_3615.jpeg
    205.8 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_3630.jpeg
    IMG_3630.jpeg
    193.2 KB · Views: 29
I’m sorry you lost Gomer. It’s so good that your handsome and so adorable Popeye has brought you cheeriness and joy…and a bit of spice. Love his colors! 💗

I feel like I don’t even know you people anymore. The lies and deceit…

I’m so happy for you! Look at the beautiful baby buddy :) what a sweetheart! Congrats Granny. Where is he from?

I feel like I don’t even know you people anymore. The lies and deceit…

I’m so happy for you! Look at the beautiful baby buddy :) what a sweetheart! Congrats Granny. Where is he from?
Thank you! He is a boy from highlighter. My husband had really become attached to little guy gomer so when he offered to get this guy, I couldn’t say no. 🥰
It’s really my hobby so if he wants to contribute I’m not gonna say no! 😂😉

Just adding to the secrets now exposed club here! Meet PopEye 😍 he’s 5mos old and we’ve had him a few weeks. He’s still getting settled here and has a completely different attitude than what I have had with my other guys so this should be interesting and fun! Unfortunately we lost Gomer a few weeks ago completely unexpected and quick (I’ll post that story another time). I just couldn’t bare to see the empty cage so we gave it a good cleaning, updated the swag and brought home this little cutie. He has brought cheer to the sorrow and given us a challenge with his spicy personality.
He has a good appetite, poops look good and shedding today so we’re off to a good start!
SMH! You are now a member of the secret Cham society. 🥰What a handsome guy!

Back
Top Bottom