Spot on belly....

IzzieC

Izzie just had her second shed (since being with me) a few days ago. (She is about 14 weeks now). I noticed last night this brown spot on belly. She had a small one previously on her tail, but it disappeared after her shed. Any idea what it could be? It's almost like she laid again something and it stained her...but it doesn't wipe off like with a q-tip. She does have brown artificial vines she climbs and sleeps on..and a live Croton plant as well. Everything has been washed, so I wouldn't think it would be coming from them but maybe?? She is eating, drinking, active and happy.:love:

Attachments

• spots.JPG
    spots.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 124
  • spots 3.JPG
    spots 3.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 113
  • spots 2.JPG
    spots 2.JPG
    115.9 KB · Views: 133
I'm not sure what that spot is but I'd keep a close eye on it. It might just be a stain that will come off with the next shed.

I'm not sure what that spot is but I'd keep a close eye on it. It might just be a stain that will come off with the next shed.
The little one on her tail did come off this past shed and it looks the same...just bigger.

If it starts getting darker it may be a bruise, but to me it just looks like a stain that will fade or come off like stated. Just keep a close eye on it.

Back
Top Bottom