SOOOO Excited! Getting first Panther this weekend!

It seems that my boy is growing up and I'm not sure I like it. He dropped his first sperm plug this morning. He also seems to have entered his grumpy teen phase. He showed aggression toward me for the first time ever.

He was also quite agitated this morning, climbing all over his cage, he does not seem interested in eating today, but drank quite a bit. Is it possible that he knows my new female is in the next cage over? He can't see her, but sure seems to sense her.

Anyway, here are some pics I took of him this morning.

Sperm plugs have shown up here also. I've also noticed that Luke get's nice and grumpy and dis-interested in eating a few days or even more prior to a shed. Is Remy due for a shed? BTW, he's definitely quite the handsome "teenager".

Rent just finished a shed yesterday. He was great though. I took him outside yesterday and he was a perfect angel.

Remy is now 8 months and 1 week today. He just finished another shed and his color just keeps getting more vibrant though he is more comfortable with me so he does not fire up like he used to. He is also growing like a weed, he seems to be going through a growth spurt right now. Here are a few pictures I took of him yesterday.

Love his green and blues around his lateral bar! He is going to be a handsome little man:) Make sure you keep posting pictures as he grows!

Love is in the air. We'll.... sort of. Remy got his first peek at my new female, Skye, today and he was in love! He started head bobbing like crazy and didn't care about anything that was going on around him. Unfortunately for him Skye is only about 35 grams and far from being ready to breed. Right about now I am wishing I had an older female that was ready to breed. Only about 4 or 5 months and Remy will have his wish. ;)

Looks like it has been about a month since I last posted anything about Remy. I have been busy with work and panther eggs.

Anyway, I got Remy out into the sun today. He is growing and just finished a shed today. Here are a few pictures from today.

These are his "Soaking up some rays" colors.

These are basically his resting colors.

And these are his mildly upset colors.

Back
Top Bottom