Songbird's Shipoopi

jessica

Avid Member
Had a chance to meet Eric and Mike from Chameleons 101 last week, and look what followed me home ;)

Shipoopi

DSC_0128.jpg

DSC_0098.jpg

DSC_0093.jpg

Her sire is Blue Bird

Just wanna say Chameleons 101 has some BEAUTIFUL chameleons!! Slick and Crush are amazing!

Thank You Eric and Mike! This little girl runs the roost is her little cage :)

Last edited:
That is a really beautiful orange! I wish there were more pictures of the little girls when they are that color.

She is a little doll, such pretty color. I hope you don't live to far so she didn't get too tired walking all the way home.:eek:

Thank You everyone!

She is a little doll, such pretty color. I hope you don't live to far so she didn't get too tired walking all the way home.:eek:

I lol when I read this! Poor girl would be tuckered out! I live about 10 miles from Chameleon 101

Shipoopi that is great I love family guy! That is an awesome looking female! Who is her Daddy? I have a Slick and a Ballar baby.

Her Sire is Blue Bird. Slick is one of the most beautiful chameleons! I call him velveteen chameleon. Ballar is gorgeous and so chill. You are really going to like the babies your pair produces :)

i love that color, BTW chams101 are awesome:cool:

They are, Eric and Mike are great

Wow, I was wrong! When Jessica told me what name she was leaning towards, I didn't think anyone on here would get it. :p

HAHA told you :p Its also from Music Man :cool:

so she followed you all the way home!!!!...i bet that was a journey for her..lol..she is beautiful!!!!

Ok Ok she jumped in the box that was in my hand that just so happen to be heading to my car ;)

HAHA told you :p Its also from Music Man :cool:
That was the first thing I thought of, I was in that play when I was 7, I was

I know who did it. Tommy Gelous did it Tommy Gelous did it!

(I may have spelled Gelous wrong. :p)

That was the first thing I thought of, I was in that play when I was 7, I was

I know who did it. Tommy Gelous did it Tommy Gelous did it!

(I may have spelled Gelous wrong. :p)

LOL leave it to a younger member to get it ;) My Father introduced me to musicals when I was young :) I knew alot of people would think of Family Guy

Haha, I suppose it's my fault for being in the play, otherwise I'm sure I wouldn't have known.

Keep us updated! No if's and's or but's!

Back
Top Bottom