sleep walking...

joopasaur

My new Jackson's cham is sleep walking, it is kind of cute. I do wish to know if this is normal or if it happens to anyone else?

My Mellers, Asmar, sometimes moves in his sleep. He wakes me up sometimes moving his front claws and scratching the wall like his is dreaming that he is climbing - he had never fallen though.

Yeah mine was climbing up and down one of the vines he has in his set up. It is as if he is getting comfy.

My male panther walks in his sleep. I opened the door into his room one night and startled him while he was doing this. He fell 3/4 of the way down his cage before catching himself.

I don't think mine will fall, he has good grip on vines and some live plants with wide sturdy leaves just in case.

I have a well planted cage with pleny of vines. He was walking on the wire mesh panels of his cage when this happened.

You shouldnt handle your chams while there sleeping, thats the best to stress the hell out of them.

Moving around at night is not a good sign. It means there is something wrong or something is disturbing them.

Am I not understanding something or do you mean he sleeps during the day? That's not good.

If his eyes are closed during the day it means that something is wrong with him. He probably wasn't sleeping but had his eyes closed.

He doesnt move when his eyes are closed which is what made me think that. Now I am worries, how can i help him?

yeah sleeping during the day isnt good...chams should never be sleeping during the day . if hes sleeping during the day ...vet visit.

Well he didnt do it today and when he did it it was his first day at my house, from the pet store do you guys think that he was just adapting to change?

is it possible that hes acting like this because i only got him a couple days ago? do you think he might have just been getting used to the habitat. cuz he didn't sleep at all today.

Back
Top Bottom