Silkworm chow dubias?

Excaka

Would it be safe to use my silkworm chow from mulberry farms to gutload my dubias? I put gave some to my superworms and they loved it. But I'm wondering if it will kill the dubias? Hate to have the pre made chow go to waste before my next batch of silks

Would it be safe to use my silkworm chow from mulberry farms to gutload my dubias? I put gave some to my superworms and they loved it. But I'm wondering if it will kill the dubias? Hate to have the pre made chow go to waste before my next batch of silks

I for one use cricket diet for superworms and they don't die from it, but it's a completely different scenario. Honestly I'd run the safe and healthy side and just purchase the Dubia's gutload, it's 6-8 dollars online I beleive.

I for one use cricket diet for superworms and they don't die from it, but it's a completely different scenario. Honestly I'd run the safe and healthy side and just purchase the Dubia's gutload, it's 6-8 dollars online I beleive.

Did you by chance know the name? I'm giving orange and carrot to them now. But I'm trying to replace dubias with crickets, they are cheaper to buy off amazon then buying crix in store.

Did you by chance know the name? I'm giving orange and carrot to them now. But I'm trying to replace dubias with crickets, they are cheaper to buy off amazon then buying crix in store.
If you have a bait shop in your area you can buy crickets pretty cheap there and don't have to buy so many at a time. I have Ben doing that but they smell so bad I am changing to roaches as soon as I get a colony going. I will be using Discoid roaches because I live in FL. and we can't have finished here.

Back
Top Bottom