Shooting for Water

Tyler33

I searched the forum for a thread on this one and didn't find one, but i am repeating an older thread forgive me.

Anyways, it has been a little hot in Southern California lately, and my 5 month old Veiled (Perry) has been drinking a lot more than normal, which is good. Anyways, he did something i have never seen before where he "shot" water droplets off of his dripper. it was amazing to see, and of course as soon as I grabbed my video camera he immediately stops. :(

Hopefully one day i will catch this drinking on camera. Has anyone seen this before?

by "shot" do you mean he shot his tounge at the water droplets? ive seen mine shoot this tounge at the leafs where the water falls

its awesome watching them drink :)
there has been a thread of a chameleon shooting at water, but i don't mind lol:)
try and get more shots!:)

Yep...mine does it. He drinks off the leaves, off the side of his screen and shoots for water droplets. Completely normal :)

i figured it was normal. it's awesome to hear others do it too. and it was super exciting to watch that's for sure! :)

yea cali my female veiled shoots all the time i had a picture of it but water is a camera killer just so you all know lol :D

I searched the forum for a thread on this one and didn't find one, but i am repeating an older thread forgive me.

Anyways, it has been a little hot in Southern California lately, and my 5 month old Veiled (Perry) has been drinking a lot more than normal, which is good. Anyways, he did something i have never seen before where he "shot" water droplets off of his dripper. it was amazing to see, and of course as soon as I grabbed my video camera he immediately stops. :(

Hopefully one day i will catch this drinking on camera. Has anyone seen this before?

Mine does that all the time, think a lot of peoples chams do.

Back
Top Bottom