She's digging!!

Kclarke02

Avid Member
So Chloe's been acting very weird the past few weeks and basically quit eating except for a couple of hornworms. I've been watching her like a hawk, and finally today I get home from work and she's digging!! I'm so excited and very nervous at the same time. Fingers crossed she gets thru this easy-peezy and gets her first infertile clutch out of the way!

Good luck! Leave her be and hopefully she will actually lay. Hope this isn't a test hole :unsure:. Good luck Chloe :D!
Thank you! It appears this was a test hole :unsure: but her cage is covered now so she has some privacy. She dug a pretty good one but is now back under her basking light.

Quick question....Chloe went back in her laying bin this morning and I've had her cage covered. Should I leave her lights on so as not to disturb her or go ahead and turn them off this evening?? She hasn't come back up to bask and I really don't want to disturb her at all!

If you put your lights on a timer - you wouldn't have to worry about it. However, keep her lighting schedule the same as always and turn them off at their regular time, disturbing her as little as possible. Sorry for the late response...I don't get to check the site later in the evening.

Hoping that she has laid for you.

Back
Top Bottom