Shedding and feeding of a 3-4 month old translucent Veiled!!

GIN

Ok, so we are switching to big crickets now and I am seeking advice again on how many a day? I usually feed him twice a day. Also, it seems that Rufio sheds in threes and grows rapidly during that time! Is this good? This time he just shed last wednesday and is shedding again today, his sheds are complete and take place in one day (they seem closer together this time tho). I just wanna make sure he is healthy! Posting the most recent pics.......ok well nevermind I don't know why but pics won't upload....try again soon

Ok, I will take pics with my Iphone as soon as I can!! My big cam files are getting in the way and I don't know how to fix it!!

Ok cool, my only choices where I go are small or large. I am judging by the size of the side of his mouth and the length of that being the size cricket that is ok. I could probably keep him on smalls it sounds like though.... And this time he did not complete his shed....still having problems with the pics!!

sizes

What size crickets should I feed my ambanja? Like how do I determine that I am feeding him the right size crickets? Sorry to intrude on your post I really need to know and cant find an answer anywhere.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom