She is a hugger....

Bobthechameleon

Every time she gets out of her cage she want to climb my shoulder or else she will jump.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 142
Is there her enclosure in the background? If so add more plants and vines. Add a lot more plants. Move the vines up for better basking spots. More plants will help her keep the stress down and give her places to hide. The happier she is, the more she'll hug ya.

her updated setup

Is there her enclosure in the background? If so add more plants and vines. Add a lot more plants. Move the vines up for better basking spots. More plants will help her keep the stress down and give her places to hide. The happier she is, the more she'll hug ya.

that was taken a while back when i got her, it was like a month and a week i have a live croton plant one vine two grape branches and two artificial plant. i posted a recent photo you can check it out. Two different thermometer one at upper level and the other at bottom then i have two humidity gauge one at top and other at bottom.

Attachments

• IMG_2328.jpg
    IMG_2328.jpg
    250.9 KB · Views: 126
Ever seen the SNL skit w/ Will Farrell doing "more cowbell"? Well, more cowbell. More plants, more plants, more plants. Get so many in there that you can remove the fakes. schefflera, ficus, and pothos you can't go wrong with. If you find her chewing or eating the croton, remove it immediately.

https://www.chameleonforums.com/pla...=scientific&view=photo&order=compatible&ltr=C

It's really funny I have never seen her munching on plants and also she hates veggies loves insects and worms(as treats). But yeah I'll look after that and get her a new plant

Ever seen the SNL skit w/ Will Farrell doing "more cowbell"? Well, more cowbell. More plants, more plants, more plants. Get so many in there that you can remove the fakes. schefflera, ficus, and pothos you can't go wrong with. If you find her chewing or eating the croton, remove it immediately.

https://www.chameleonforums.com/pla...=scientific&view=photo&order=compatible&ltr=C

Here is her cage now with more updates, I'm thinking to buy a hibiscus plant for her aswell

Back
Top Bottom