Selling Roaches

Charlie_

Hi,
My chameleon escaped a few months ago and I have had a massive dubia roach colony that I don't know what to do with. Does anyone know any good websites to sell the colony on?
Thanks

Hi,
My chameleon escaped a few months ago and I have had a massive dubia roach colony that I don't know what to do with. Does anyone know any good websites to sell the colony on?
Thanks

I’m sorry to hear about your chameleon. Keep looking. People find them months and even a year later. You could sell some of your Dubia right here.

I’m sorry about your chameleon and hope that he somehow manages to find his way back home. Stranger things have happened.
For selling your dubia colony, you could try here as has been suggested. You could check with the employees at your local pet stores, especially the locally owned ones. They may know someone. I’ve advertised on CraigsList when looking to sell extra bugs, but that can be a pain in the butt and absolutely need to meet seller safely. Other options - ask your local wildlife rescue if they have need and make a roachy donation, check with a local zoo.

Back
Top Bottom