Season Finale 6 hour LIVE event!

DeremensisBlue

Chameleon Enthusiast
Site Sponsor
1.jpg

Hey all! I wanted to invite you to the Chameleon Academy season finale celebration which will be a YouTube live event this Saturday Dec 2. And, yes, this will be a full 6 hours of me and my guests fielding questions and discussing what 2023 brought and what is ahead for 2024! And there will be giveaways between each guest to get us all in the holiday mood :)
The guest line up is a bunch of names you know well!
8AM PST: I will be talking about where we have been in 2023 and what is new for the chameleon community
9AM PST: Neptune The Chameleon (@Gingero ) and Lyssa for Lyssa's Lizards field questions and discussion about their new project
10AM PST: Jonathan Hill (@Dridrop12 ) Talks about his new iPardalis Podcast and the panther chameleon breeding community
11AM PST: Dr. Chris Anderson ( @Chris Anderson ) speaks on chameleons in science and conservation
12PM PST: Michel Nash (@javadi ) talks about mini Calummas, Brookesia, and hatchling chameleons
1PM PST: I am back to talk about where we will go in 2024!

Season 8 finale (1920 × 1080 px) (1).jpg

This is interactive so bring your questions and discussions!
This will be held on the Chameleon Academy YouTube channel Saturday Dec 2 starting at 8AM PST. You can sign up for notifications here:

YouTube LIVE season finale link

Stock up on snacks and I will see you there!
Bill

View attachment 347362

Hey all! I wanted to invite you to the Chameleon Academy season finale celebration which will be a YouTube live event this Saturday Dec 2. And, yes, this will be a full 6 hours of me and my guests fielding questions and discussing what 2023 brought and what is ahead for 2024! And there will be giveaways between each guest to get us all in the holiday mood :)
The guest line up is a bunch of names you know well!
8AM PST: I will be talking about where we have been in 2023 and what is new for the chameleon community
9AM PST: Neptune The Chameleon (@Gingero ) and Lyssa for Lyssa's Lizards field questions and discussion about their new project
10AM PST: Jonathan Hill (@Dridrop12 ) Talks about his new iPardalis Podcast and the panther chameleon breeding community
11AM PST: Dr. Chris Anderson ( @Chris Anderson ) speaks on chameleons in science and conservation
12PM PST: Michel Nash (@javadi ) talks about mini Calummas, Brookesia, and hatchling chameleons
1PM PST: I am back to talk about where we will go in 2024!

View attachment 347361

This is interactive so bring your questions and discussions!
This will be held on the Chameleon Academy YouTube channel Saturday Dec 2 starting at 8AM PST. You can sign up for notifications here:

YouTube LIVE season finale link

Stock up on snacks and I will see you there!
Bill
Can’t wait for this. And the pajama party aspect 🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom