Chameleon Feeding Research Support

Thank you VERY much, Allison, for your contribution! That will be a huge help as well!

Thanks so much to everyone who has contributed so far! You are all helping immensely to make this project a reality!

Best,

Chris

:eek: Isn't that the level where Chris Anderson comes to your house and cleans out your cricket bin???:D

No, the truck tote dubia roach colony plus the bird aviary.

I consider this a token percentage of what it would cost me to go along with him to do the work.

Good luck Chris!

Hey you are welcome! Have fun in South Africa my friend (you lucky bugger!). I have only one request; if there are any future studies on the bitaeniatus complex then I have to be included.

I just made a contribution to the Chameleon cause. Chris hope the research and study goes well and am looking forward to seeing your thread about South African chameleons and their feeding capabilities.

I have only one request; if there are any future studies on the bitaeniatus complex then I have to be included.

Noted. I will let you know!

I just made a contribution to the Chameleon cause. Chris hope the research and study goes well and am looking forward to seeing your thread about South African chameleons and their feeding capabilities.

Thanks very much for your contribution!

Also, thank you to Mike for his contribution as well!

Chris

Back
Top Bottom