Sadie's 10 Month Old Pictures

What a beautiful veil! I am thinking about getting another one for my fiance, something for our bedroom rather then my cham room.

She looks amazing Jann!!! I just love looking at all your pictures they are just so incredibly vivid and vibrant! You just have to love social chams, George does the same thing.... Unfortunately it's usually in the morning and I am feeding and running out the door to work and have no time for social visits, makes me feel so bad :(.

Jann, in time, I bet Sadie would make beautiful babies!!!! ;) just food for thought!!!!!!! :) she's gorgeous!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Rob, Lisa and Jason.

Rob, social chams are the best but all mine want to socialize all the time and there's only one of me and that makes me feel bad.

Lisa, I bet Sadie would have gorgeous little one but I'd fall in love with everyone of them and never want to part with a one of them. I do think Dez will keep the bloodline going with Sadie's brother and sister. :)

Sadie is 10 months old today. She is the sweetest baby and begs me to hold her all the time. She weighed 124 grams this morning and she's sporting the most gorgeous colors. Sadie is very special to me. For those of you that might not know, she's Luie and Camille's granddaughter.

Sadie my precious angel

sadie100412019.jpg

sadie100412040.jpg

sadie100412109.jpg

sadie100412088.jpg

sadie100412079.jpg

sadie100412241.jpg

sadie100412175.jpg

sadie100412094.jpg

sadie100412391.jpg

sadie100412037.jpg

sadie100412318.jpg

Grandpa Luie

Luie5yrsoldSadie4mosold4612184.jpg

Grandma Camille (Camille passed away last year and I still miss her so much)

CamilleJune172011045.jpg

Jann, those are some of the most amazing chams I've ever seen! Also, some of the best pics I've seen! I hope someday to have the talent, patience and gear to take such amazing pictures. Thanks for sharing, and I can't wait for Zaphod's colors to show!!!:)

Thank you Rob, Lisa and Jason.

Rob, social chams are the best but all mine want to socialize all the time and there's only one of me and that makes me feel bad.

Lisa, I bet Sadie would have gorgeous little one but I'd fall in love with everyone of them and never want to part with a one of them. I do think Dez will keep the bloodline going with Sadie's brother and sister. :)

Yes Spike (Sadies brother) may be getting a girlfriend soon. Then we will have great grand babies :rolleyes:

Hello, I am very new to chams (considering getting one soon, but still in the researching period)

May I ask what color is Sadie? She is a Veiled Chams right?

Thank you all once again for all the wonderful comments about my little angel Sadie. :)

Decadancin, if you take excellent care of your veiled and keep Zaphod healthy and happy he should show some nice colors for you.

Dez, I'm thrilled to hear that someday we'll have great grand babies. :)

Yoshinity, Sadie is a female veiled. As you can see she is lime green with yellow, blue and mustard spots. :)

Thank you for the nice comments Donatello and draftgirl.

Draftgirl, Sadie is always hanging out on the edge of her free range just waiting for me to come close. She even reaches and grabs for me when I'm misting her. :eek:

ha! i know that you would Jann!!! i feel lucky to have gotten Stanley away from you!! ;)
IF, i ever do have baby chams im sure id feel the same!!!!
im glad Dez is planning to continue the bloodline!!!!

ha! i know that you would Jann!!! i feel lucky to have gotten Stanley away from you!! ;)
IF, i ever do have baby chams im sure id feel the same!!!!
im glad Dez is planning to continue the bloodline!!!!

You should breed Stanley. Now that would be some gorgeous babies.

Back
Top Bottom