Sadie and the Hibiscus

she is such a little doll!! Her personality just shines though her!! When the weather stabilizes a bit for summer I will have to see if bother Little Louie enjoys hibiscus too :)

Thank you so much Robin. You can also give him little bites of fruits and veggies. Sadie and Luie both had a couple bites of banana and strawberry this morning.

Jessica, Sadie weighs 56 grams. Her mother ia a big girl. :) I'm feeding her everyother day about 8 to 10 small to med. feeders and will start 3 times a week next month.

:eek: Oh my goodness! She IS a big girl! What a beauty, she is an impressive veiled. I love the females, they just have a personality all their own :)

Sadie is so adorable I can hardly stand it. Congrats with her Jann - I'd wish you luck with her, but clearly you don't need it :D

Michelle

wow Jann thanks for sharing this video of Sadie It was beautiful. If she ever ends up producing any babies I want one :) She looks so much like her grandma :D:D

Thank you for all the nice comments about Sadie.

Linzee, I have no plans to breed but Dez here on the forums has her mother, brother and her sister.

Jann, she is just adorable!!!!! looks like shes going to have the personality of her Grandmother!!!! what a priceless gift you have been given!!!!!

Wow, that is the most colorful female veiled i have ever seen! :) Dont tell my cham i said that

Thank you so much for the kind words about my little Sadie.

Lisa, you are so sweet! :)

Flapenn, just take a look at her mother Anna (owned by Dez)

AnnaAug252011.jpg

And her grandmother Camille

cams022011137.jpg

Thank you so much for the kind words about my little Sadie.

Lisa, you are so sweet! :)

Flapenn, just take a look at her mother Anna (owned by Dez)

AnnaAug252011.jpg

And her grandmother Camille

cams022011137.jpg

Both Anna and Camille have the same markings. They both have a little frowny face in the middle (
yellow spots)

Even their faces look similar ..another pic of the two.. Camille on the left, Anna on the right

Attachments

• mom and daughter.jpg
    mom and daughter.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 88
Back
Top Bottom