Rocco'z Diary - Veiled Cham

He is right about sexing the panthers, if you get people selling fresh week old panthers its only because they want the money ASAP if they are dedicated breeders they will hang onto them until they can be sexed such as how Paul is doing.
They can look very similar from uptil the age of about 3 months, some males just take quite a while to colour up and some females are just really colourful.
This is baby female:
Pantherchameleons001.jpg

Pauls male is beast. Dont think there are any other panthers that look like his.
Im sure he wouldnt mind me putting another pic of his male up for you to see.
Picture006.jpg

And yes when the chameleons get older they shed less.

I am really amped to get the juv male :-O

Also excited to plant and set up rocco's outdoor 100 gallon flex :D

Thats great man.

When you get him please make a new thread, his own diary too ;)
And post lots of pics, havnt seen one of Pauls babies yet, so would be cool.

Whooooo hooooo

I collected Jimbo from Paul yesterday :D what a awesome looking specimen!

And i have to say for a month old panther his got an attitude, his mouth is green inside. and he is showing epic patterns. I need a new camera going to look today.

Going to start his diary tomorrow.

I just want to say thanks to Paul for everything and for the like 100 -200 pin heads you gave as-well. You have some every nice chameleons dude.

Jimbo is showing green grey white black colors. I must admit a panther is such a detailed chameleon with lots of character at a month old i am really impressed with this local of chameleon.

Attachments

• Photo-0084.jpg
    Photo-0084.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 121
  • Photo-0083.jpg
    Photo-0083.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 160
Whooooo hooooo

I collected Jimbo from Paul yesterday :D what a awesome looking specimen!

And i have to say for a month old panther his got an attitude, his mouth is green inside. and he is showing epic patterns. I need a new camera going to look today.

Going to start his diary tomorrow.

I just want to say thanks to Paul for everything and for the like 100 -200 pin heads you gave as-well. You have some every nice chameleons dude.

Jimbo is showing green grey white black colors. I must admit a panther is such a detailed chameleon with lots of character at a month old i am really impressed with this local of chameleon.

Not a problem Sage, let me know how the cham is doing or if you experience any problems with him.

Post some close ups of him!

My Pin heads crashed yesterday :/ must of been the heat.

Find attached some pics of Rocco in his flex outside :D

Attachments

• IMAG_0052.jpg
    IMAG_0052.jpg
    254.4 KB · Views: 121
Some new pics :D

He seems to be on on a hunger strike. Ever since i fed him large crickets.

He doesn't even touch the super worms anymore :/

This has been going on for about two weeks now. Going to try small meal worms today.

Attachments

• Photo-0127.jpg
    Photo-0127.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 125
  • Photo-0133.jpg
    Photo-0133.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 117
Back
Top Bottom