Ringo wandered off again *sigh*

kokom05lb

:)Well, I guess Ringo doesnt think that 2ftx4ftx4ft is big enough and that the room looked more interesting. I have not been able to finish the doors on this cage so its like a big screened in FR. The only problem is that we have a 60g turtle tank in the same room! So when I got home this afternoon was "OMG where's my big boy!?!?!?" I looked at ALL of his hiding spots in his cage and he wasnt there. I started to panic and then I looked up and hes on the window sill. I called my husband and my hubby was like "well your just going to have to wait til the 1st to finish it!" Everytime I wait we always spend money on other stuff (like bills and food).

So I'm working on getting my explorer off the window sill and Ill get some new pics of him.

"no mom i dont want you!!!!"

Attachments

• Ringo15.jpg
    Ringo15.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 177
hahaha that's awesome! i'm glad i'm not the only one that makes their cham "talk" while they're doing something like this :p

Funny! Spike is also a good escape artist, he escapes like once a day, sometimes twice a day... lol!! I guess they prefer free roam rather then being in a cage. Those sly little devils!

Glad you found him ok. Is your fish tank covered? As long as ringo is safe wandering, I wouldn't worry much.

btw my chams talk back to me all time. One of them even swears at me.:(

I recently put my phone in my room while recording because I kept wondering how Leon was getting off his tree. I put a big square of cardboard around the trunk so he cant climb down the tree, yet I would come back in the room after a few mins and he would be scaling my curtains lol. He freaken did a leap of faith into a big pile of blankets that i put at the base of the tree. The cardboard square was far enough out that he couldnt hit the pot of the plant so he just decided to leap into the blankets about 2 feet down lol.

Chameleons can jump and they do! Mine took a leap of faith and landed on my cat Baby while I was cleaning his cage. I tried to catch him in flight but, it was too late, he landed on my cat and she ran and Spike was still attached to her, I had to chase the cat down to get Spike off her.

that's too funny! i think cham's have the best personalities!!

It swears at you?! :O RUDE! they should know who's the boss ;)

Still havent got Ringo down :( I have gloves to reach in to coax him on my hand. He's already bite the stick twice. I step up a small free range in the room but I dont think that hes coming down.

So, I still cant get Ringo down and its almost bed time. So I set up a small free range in hopes that he'll head towards his sleeping spot. Here's what the 2x4x4 cage looks like also.

Attachments

• bigcage.jpg
    bigcage.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 100
  • FR1.jpg
    FR1.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 132
  • ring18.jpg
    ring18.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 109
Ok so ringo slept in the window sil last night. I built a small Fr thing next to the cage leading to the cage. Should he be ok while I'm at my volunteer thing today. I am worried about him

LOL!! I had a heck of a time getting my veiled guy off my window.
He was wedged between the screen and the glass, and the afternoon sun was at that window, so he was getting hot and panting. He still wanted to stay up there!!
I'm sure he would have spent the night if I hadnt insisted he go back home.

I took advantage of his habit of "suicide drop" and put a terrycloth towel down and reached my hand up to him. He freaked (as planned) and did his fall right into my waiting towel!! haha! got ya ;)

Ringo found his way to the dogs crates

Well the last 2 days Ringo has adventured past the window and onto the dog crates. He really likes the big dog crate! Good news is that when it comes time for me to put him in his cage he hasnt hissed at me or anything.

This thread is cracking me up. I catch Sheldon trying to get out of his tree and he freezes looking like, "her vision is based on movement, she can't see me if I don't move". It's hysterical.

Ringo loves the dogs crates...

So found Ringo in the dog crate AGAIN! Its like hes trying to get to the door :rolleyes: But I got himto climb on me and I rubbed his cheek on the RIGHT side and he was completely fine with it... But moved to the LEFT side he freaked out! He tried biting me hissed at me then he sat there and stared at me!After that ordeal I put him back in his cage and gave him 2 superworms for letting me hold him!

Attachments

• ringo19.jpg
    ringo19.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 81
  • ringo20.jpg
    ringo20.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 151
Back
Top Bottom