Repti Breeze XL

I just realized there are multiple versions of the xl and i got the deluxe version which has led lights and a solid front panel... its probably the weight of the door making the enclosure colapse when you open the bottom hatch. I dont have much hope a new one will be any better but may actually arrive with an even more damaged screen. Fingers crossed i didnt screw myself on this purchase.

Are yours all screen or does it havr the olexi front door? I was disappointed the door wasnt screen i planned on blocking the back and sides keeping the front all screwn
All screen. What size did you order? The 2x2x4 is typically all screen. I added corrugated plastic to both sides and half of the back. I just looked up the deluxe. I should work out ok. 🤞

Last edited:
All screen. What size did you order? The 2x2x4 is typically all screen. I added corrugated plastic to both sides and half of the back. I just looked up the deluxe. I should work out ok. 🤞
I ordered a 2x2x4 but wasn't paying attention and ordered a deluxe version, which has all screen sides the screen bottom door but the big top door is acrylic and has built in led lights for viewing. I like that the main viewing area is clear. But my plan was to cover the back and sides so this may change my plans. I did order a replacement so well see if the new is more sturdy but i feel like it may just be the added weight of the acrylic and a new one may not be any different. But i did reach out to zoo med and they said they would ship me an all screen door if i covered shipping so i am may do that too

I ordered a 2x2x4 but wasn't paying attention and ordered a deluxe version, which has all screen sides the screen bottom door but the big top door is acrylic and has built in led lights for viewing. I like that the main viewing area is clear. But my plan was to cover the back and sides so this may change my plans. I did order a replacement so well see if the new is more sturdy but i feel like it may just be the added weight of the acrylic and a new one may not be any different. But i did reach out to zoo med and they said they would ship me an all screen door if i covered shipping so i am may do that too
That's good. They have good customer service.

I cut two pieces and put one on the side wall and one on the back wall to catch any spray pointed in that corner. It holds in the humidity pretty well. Some people block off both sides and the back. It depends on where you live and your climate.

Mist king nozzle is attached to a wedge on the front corner and sprays into the opposite corner covered in corrugated plastic sheets. It’s like plastic cardboard and works 100%

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Sunlite...e-Clear-Multiwall-Roof-Panel-132506/202091947

My panther is in our basement where it’s always 45% humidity. Sometimes I run the dehumidifier to drop it to 35 and dry things out. He does really well down there. Even in the same house you can find different microclimates.
Awesome thanks brother

Back
Top Bottom