Repti Breeze XL

davisc12

Those who have this enclosure, does the door fall down when you open the bottom hatch? I understand its a cheap enclosure but i am extremely disappointed by it and only went with it over the zen because i was worried about air flow.

Those who have this enclosure, does the door fall down when you open the bottom hatch? I understand its a cheap enclosure but i am extremely disappointed by it and only went with it over the zen because i was worried about air flow.
Mine doesn’t. I will agree with you though they are quite cheap. I’m working on upgrading all of mine to dragon strand enclosures.

Mine doesn’t. I will agree with you though they are quite cheap. I’m working on upgrading all of mine to dragon strand enclosures.
maybe once i have some sticks attached to the screen itll add some rigidity but as of now i open the bottom hatch and the door falls down and into the enclosure. on top of receiving it with a slightly damaged screen I'm debating returning it.

maybe once i have some sticks attached to the screen itll add some rigidity but as of now i open the bottom hatch and the door falls down and into the enclosure. on top of receiving it with a slightly damaged screen I'm debating returning it.
Dang I’m sorry. I use corrugated plastic to wrap around 3 sides of my enclosure and that seems to help it be more sturdy.

One of seven does but I have two larger plant pots in it thinking the weight is pulling to much on the sides or its just not quite level 🤔

Try new screws. Same length. Larger circumference. The holes that hold the screws have widened. I had this issue with my second Reptibreeze. No problems with the first reptibreeze.

What do y’all use for humidity in screen cages?

I cut two pieces and put one on the side wall and one on the back wall to catch any spray pointed in that corner. It holds in the humidity pretty well. Some people block off both sides and the back. It depends on where you live and your climate.

Mist king nozzle is attached to a wedge on the front corner and sprays into the opposite corner covered in corrugated plastic sheets. It’s like plastic cardboard and works 100%

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Sunlite...e-Clear-Multiwall-Roof-Panel-132506/202091947

My panther is in our basement where it’s always 45% humidity. Sometimes I run the dehumidifier to drop it to 35 and dry things out. He does really well down there. Even in the same house you can find different microclimates.

Attachments

• 0C59B088-C3E9-4BA5-8E4B-2FF8183B3292.jpeg
    0C59B088-C3E9-4BA5-8E4B-2FF8183B3292.jpeg
    293.5 KB · Views: 24
  • 41C2CDAA-FF23-4056-8E53-E81DB436B59A.jpeg
    41C2CDAA-FF23-4056-8E53-E81DB436B59A.jpeg
    196.6 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
I never open the bottom hatch on my XL. I think it’s a dumb design because the door opens into the enclosure, which isn’t helpful with sticks and plants in there. That door stays closed and latched on both sides.

Their customer service is good. I now remember Repti Breeze sent me a new bottom screen door and 5 corner connectors at no charge. Also, they sell individual sections.

I actually like the Repti Breeze. It's inexpensive so I don't mind ripping the screen to add branches and other stuff. I have holes for temp gages, dripper, and I even cut a hole for my fogger hose which helps because it's on a timer.

Back
Top Bottom