Repashy SuperVite

No D3, most D3 is added to calcium to facilitate up take.

I am not sure why such a false statement like this can so quickly be made.

It clearly says on the label that it contains vitamin D (as D3) and it lists the exact levels that the product contains.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Supervite
Micro-Fine Vitamin Supplement

Our Micro Fine Vitamin
Supplement powder. Contains both Preformed Vitamin A and Beta Carotene.

INFORMATION: SuperVite is the same Vitamin formula that has been the backbone of the SuperFoods line of complete diets and supplements.

INGREDIENTS: Cellulose Powder and Calcium Carbonate (as carriers), Vitamins: (, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Beta Carotene, Pantothenic Acid, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex).

GUARANTEED ANALYSIS: Vitamin A 200,000 IU/lb, Vitamin D 20,000 IU/lb, Vitamin E 2,000 IU/lb, Vitamin K (Metadione) 30 mg/lb, Vitamin C (L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate) 2,500 mg/lb, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine HCL) 40 mg/lb, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 70 mg/lb, Vitamin B5 (Patothenic Acid) 130 mg/lb, Niacin 450 mg/lb, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL) 55 mg/lb, Vitamin B12 .4 mg/lb, Folic Acid 20 mg/lb, Biotin 2 mg/lb, Choline 5,000 mg/lb, Beta Carotene 500 mg/lb.

DIRECTIONS: This product can be used as a stand-alone supplement, or combined with the SuperCal series of Calcium supplements to balance both vitamin and mineral requirements. For insects, dust using the “shake and bake” method. For fresh fruit and vegetables, mix one heaping teaspoon per Pound.

Refrigeration will extend freshness
NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION

My apologies!!! My mistake! I use Rapashy products and think they are excellent. I don't use the this specific product though. maybe I shouldn't post after my bed time!

No Worries!

Just want to make sure people are properly informed.

IMHO, Calcium Plus eliminates the need for supervite in most situations because it is basically a blend of supervite and supercal products with a little superpig tossed in.

I use the Repashy Calcium lowD because my chams get outdoors-even this time of year, and because the quads are so susceptible to edema I'm very careful how much I supplement. I also like to think my gut loading is so good they don't need much supplementation, part of my gut loading is your bug burger. Oh, and thanks for being so gracious about my blunder.

I have a few questions about the Calcium Plus vs using the other individual products.
Now I believe I remember reading somewhere that combined vitamin and calcium supplements have the potential to bind together before the absorption by the animal. Is this true?
Another thing with most people scheduling calcium and vitamins on different days with vitamins much less, I assumed a part of this is to avoid overdosing on some vitamins. Now my questions is does using just a combined powder such as Calcium plus have more of a potential for overdose if used on the same schedule?
Also on the same line of thought what about overdosing using both a gutload and a powered supplement?
Thanks In advance for the help.

That's a very good point. So if I use Bug Burger and Super Load, both of which I believe contain D3, should I still use Supervite twice a month? Should I ve concerned about overdosing?

Back
Top Bottom