Leg dangling/ head resting, eating dirt, and edema

I really appreciate the tips and vet recs. If I can't get this sorted out this week I will be going to see Dr Greek. Any tips on transport? My last visit was a disaster because he hated the car.
To transport it's best to place them in a closed box. In the dark he should go to sleep. Be careful not to add too many large air holes (as I learned the hard way) that will let light in.

aww lol. Glad to hear other chams are weirdos too. I got so scared because Sprinky never does that and I watch him like a hawk for changes hahha
When he does that it’s like he’s laying in a hammock on a tropical beach. And I’ve touched his foot and he gets very weirded out by it, like hey…I was having a good time here

Beman does Herbie look fat to you? I have him on a diet.

Attachments

• IMG_7707.jpeg
    IMG_7707.jpeg
    168.7 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_7709.jpeg
    IMG_7709.jpeg
    167.2 KB · Views: 19
Thank you for the reassurance.

I wish I took more pictures I only have these from the beginning of January. So I suppose cutting back supplements helped a ton.
Yeah that is full on edema there... I still wonder about the former calcium you were using and if it was linked to the issue since it was not pure calcium.

UPDATE: soil eating : I found millipedes infesting his soil. Which I haven’t been able to see for some reason. Since he is taking interest in them I will repot😭

Does anyone know if greenhouse millipedes are toxic? I know centipedes are a lot of times. The internet has mixed info on it. Worried about sprinkles eating these

Attachments

• IMG_0300.png
    IMG_0300.png
    630.8 KB · Views: 14
UPDATE: soil eating : I found millipedes infesting his soil. Which I haven’t been able to see for some reason. Since he is taking interest in them I will repot😭

Does anyone know if greenhouse millipedes are toxic? I know centipedes are a lot of times. The internet has mixed info on it. Worried about sprinkles eating these
Yeah I bet that is why he is targeting the soil so much. I honestly do not know about toxicity. I do know a lot of people keep their chams in outdoor enclosures and have all sorts of stuff living in the dirt.

Back
Top Bottom