Raptor is getting some new colors!

Calval24

Hard to believe that just a few months ago I was asking how come my Cham Raptor wasn't getting any colors. Now it seems like he is exploding with new colors everyday. Never thought the little brown guy would ever get this many colors! I can't wait to see how he will turn out to be! I am also happy because knowing what I know now, the breeder sold him to me too young. He was so small I am thankful to everyone in this community for always answering my questions!
image.jpeg

Good looking boy and he still has a ways to go too!! Not sure what the breeder told you about his age but he's def not 4 months. I would guess 6/7 months.
He's going to be a stunner for sure!! Keep up the good work.

Good looking boy and he still has a ways to go too!! Not sure what the breeder told you about his age but he's def not 4 months. I would guess 6/7 months.
He's going to be a stunner for sure!! Keep up the good work.

I've learned that chams all develop at different paces, however my little man is 4.5 months and is far less advanced than Raptor! So who knows how old he really is

nnh4CFE.jpg

I've learned that chams all develop at different paces, however my little man is 4.5 months and is far less advanced than Raptor! So who knows how old he really is

View attachment 162731
I took a picture on my breeding log it should be in the PM,that should answer the question u have.
When a clutch of 30 eggs ,not all the eggs will hatch in the same day,it can have a month period difference,some eggs will hatch earlier then others and some will take their sweetest time to hatch,each chameleon can also have their different growth and color up rate even from the same clutch.

Back
Top Bottom