Question to anyone who has or has had a translucent veiled

Ghostbirb

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hey guys I’ve been keeping an eye on my girls feet more recently due to her swollen leg. Today i noticed that her normally pink feet look awfully pale…..
Has anyone who has/had a translucent veiled ever noticed or experienced this? Should I be concerned? Her temperature is normal so I don’t think that’s related.
IMG_1453.jpeg

Actually… I believe it might just lighting lol
The color looks back to normal
IMG_1454.jpeg

Anyway, besides that has anyone ever noticed fluctuation in the translucent colors with their chameleons in general. I curious now :)

The swelling is still about the same. :( How long did the vet say to wait before taking her back to check for gout? All of those calcium deposits along her ribs resolved - yes? Just thinking as there’s also something called pseudogout which is calcium deposits in the joint instead of uric acid crystals.

The swelling is still about the same. :( How long did the vet say to wait before taking her back to check for gout? All of those calcium deposits along her ribs resolved - yes? Just thinking as there’s also something called pseudogout which is calcium deposits in the joint instead of uric acid crystals.
I’m going to put my answer in the main post for this

Back
Top Bottom