Question And Advise On Weather Conditions For Keeping Chameleons Outdoor???

Kecleon

Established Member
Morning Guy's,

Need some help here, i live in the Caribbean on an island called Curacao just off the coast of Venezuela.
I am about to order a Veiled Chameleon from the States and i got every ok from this forum that i can keep in outdoors but this year since October we have a constant rainfall small chance of sun coming out can the be a problem?

Your cham will get his UVB just fine in rainfall. I would say as long as the temps don't go way out of the excepted range, and he can thermo regulate properly he should be okay. Chameleons love water. That's my opinion hope it helps.

those dude can take temperatures to around 0 at nights if I remember correctly. just give him a proper basking light if it gets too cold

How much humidity can a veiled stand for how long? Would long term near 100% humidity be a problem?
Veiled Chameleons are the most robust Chameleons around they can handle the widest range of temps and humidity of all Chameleons, there are now even wild colonies all over Florida so I doubt long term humidity near 100% would be any problem for them.

Back
Top Bottom