Put to sleep :(

Zajlol

We had to put our cat down tonight, his name was chase and he lived to be 21! He was a great cat, he will be missed! RIP! Love yah. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338613508.785407.jpg

Thanks guys I just feel bad for my mom she got him when she was 21 and I grew up with him so yea

Awe it is always so sad to lose a pet and especially one that has been a part of the family for so long. I am sure he had a wonderful life with you and will be greatly missed. Sorry for your loss.

So sorry to hear about your cat, but he'll be waiting for you over the rainbow bridge someday. 21 years is a great life for a cat, and he looks like he was well-loved, which is all we can hope for for our pets.

Michelle

That's so very sad. I am so sorry about Chase. He got to live a nice long life with you and I'm sure you have allot of memories that you will treasure forever.

i feell for you we had to put our cat of 23 years down a few months ago it was very rough my heart goes out to you

I`m so sorry that you lost your friend and companion :( I`m sure Chase appreciated every one of the 21 years you shared and cared.

Such a hard thing to do but at times, the best thing you can do for your companion..... I had to do it twice within 6 months, to my beloved girls, spot 16 and agitha 14...... I now have their ashes forever......
Thinking of you during this difficult time...

Back
Top Bottom