Pitbull got in fight, doing best we can! any help appreciated

I'm glad that you can get him to a vet. Did you guys talk to the owner? Definitely ask for help with the vet bills and/or (particularly if they dont help) call someone about the dog fight.

me too havent been able to get a hold of my friend to see how it went but im just happy he took him in. he's tracking to track the owner down its someone he'd never seen before and in a town this small thats strange and it happened on the street so well see if he can be found.. he is reporting him to animal control, giving the man's and dog's discription and when it happened so that if something else happens with this dog something will be done about it. it scares me to think that dog could harm a child..
if you are going to have a dog, train it and treat it right so that things like this dont happen is my opinion

it scares me to think that dog could harm a child..

Or, even more likely another innocent dog, the owner on the other end of a leash, or anyone trying to break up a fight. Many dogs are only dog-dog aggressive and it wouldn't occur to them to attack a person. Regardless of training, individual personality or breed, their dog was NOT under enough control to be safe and that's the owners' fault completely.

Back
Top Bottom