Perfect Solution for Soaking up excess water

I use Shamwows and wouldn't trade them. I have a bunch and just run them thru the express wash. Never put them in the dryer! It changes them some how and they don't soak up as well. They are totally differebt than regular shams, soak up a lot more and I lot faster. You need to get them wet the first time, wring them out, them they soak up more water.

Shamwows are just that, a sham.. just as good as any old towel and take forever to dry out... etc.

I must be buying a different shawwow. Mine soak up 50 times as much as a similarily sized towel, do NOT stink, and dry extraordinarily fast.

Jojackson they could be the same as any chamie - I'm going to buy a regular one once I find somewhere that sells them and do a comparison!
edit: I see that Laurie says they are different, so I no need for a test. :)

shamwow

shamwow for cage liners & substrate cover, that is genius, any odor or contamination problems can be controlled by having several cut to fit, and replacing them with washed ones frequently. i would suspect that odor is a function of leaving them too wet (or dirty) for too long. so i guess how well they would work is subject to cage water and cleaning conditions , not everybodys setup is the same , somethings are clearly a bad idea ,but just because somthing doesnt work in one persons setup does not mean it cant work in somebody elses. it sounds like genius to me and i am going to give it a try

Back
Top Bottom