Parsonii Hatching!

It's been a while since my last picture update, all the babies from this clutch are turning out really nice!:) Some of the babies I've sold have also turned out amazing from the pics I've seen. I'll try to keep this thread updated every few months so we can see the full egg to adult transformation. A few holdback shots-

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 248
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 244
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 235
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 235
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 231
This species always reminds me of the little chubby cute kid from the movie. You just want pinch their cheeks. Portly little things. Cute as he//. :D

Long overdue update photos. It's a nice day in the greenhouse and these guys are enjoying a little sun today. 20F outside, 70F inside the greenhouse:D
The first pic is of my 10yr old male brumating. He hasn't left this spot in about a month and will turn almost black at times, he does this every year. The babies have also slowed down quite a bit, although today they're quite active as the temps are up.

How are your babies doing Craig? I saw some pics of them over on facebook, those are some chubby little monsters!
I have another batch cooking right now from the sibling of this blue head male paired with the same blue sire of this clutch. Hoping for some more blue-er babies this spring.

Attachments

• male.jpg
    male.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 154
I guess I should stop calling them babies haha, they are larger than most adult panthers at this point. I haven't weighed them in a while but they are probably 250-300 grams or so.

Back
Top Bottom