orange and Purple Romeo

carol5208

Chameleon Enthusiast
Lately I have to say Romeo has been the most awesome colors since I have owned him. He is changing from red and yellow all the time to more orange and purple. My camera sucks and does this chameleon no justice!

Attachments

• P1040666.jpg
    P1040666.jpg
    256.5 KB · Views: 396
  • P1040671.jpg
    P1040671.jpg
    252.9 KB · Views: 374
  • P1040672.jpg
    P1040672.jpg
    255.5 KB · Views: 337
Jess, he is doing way better! He is using it fine and gripping with it and everything. I am so glad!!! He has been so crazy colorful lately! I wish I had a decent camera to capture his beauty!!

so swelling went down?
what was wrong wit it again??

I think your pix look great! really. Hes so amazing looking, i wish i could see him in person!

Wow. Carol. He looks awesome! So glad he's doing better. It's so stressful when they're not doing well. Great job!!

thank you all! One of these days I am going to get myself a really nice camera. I would love to get some nice close up shots like some of you take! Like I said, the camera really does his coloring no justice.

What a stunner!!! He is gorgeous and one of my favorite sambavas here on the forum! :D Don't get a better camera - I'll just get more jealous and have to try to kidnap him :cool:

What a stunner!!! He is gorgeous and one of my favorite sambavas here on the forum! :D Don't get a better camera - I'll just get more jealous and have to try to kidnap him :cool:

lol! Yeah you wouldn't have that far to drive!!! And thank you for the compliment!!!!!

He looks great Carol! Hard to believe our chams are almost 3 years old already. Time flies! It's nice to see how their colors are still evolving.

Carol, Romeo is such and awesome cham. His colors are just gorgeous. Next time I come your way I'll bring my camera and do a photo shoot of your guys.

Carol, Romeo is so handsome and I look forward to seeing your Chams When I get back to Lake Worth next Month. If Jann doesn't make it down before I move back then I can bring my Camera over to take some pictures for you.;)

Back
Top Bottom