orange and Purple Romeo

Lately I have to say Romeo has been the most awesome colors since I have owned him. He is changing from red and yellow all the time to more orange and purple. My camera sucks and does this chameleon no justice!

My Sambava male has been doing the same thing! He'll go from bright burgundy, to a dark purple! Romeo is beautiful, he's what made me want a Sambava :D

He looks great Carol! Hard to believe our chams are almost 3 years old already. Time flies! It's nice to see how their colors are still evolving.

Hi Stuart! long time no see on the forum!!! Have Leos colors changed at all recently??? Yes our boys are turning three...sniff sniff lol

Jann and Flabonsai that would be awesome! Lenny is not the most photogenic as his colors are no where near Romeo's. Maybe your cameras could bring out the best in him!

My Sambava male has been doing the same thing! He'll go from bright burgundy, to a dark purple! Romeo is beautiful, he's what made me want a Sambava :D

how old is he? This is somethinhg new he just started. He will be 3 years old next month. He used to be totally yellow when he fired up. Now it is orange, but I love it!!! I am glad Romeo inspired you to go with that locale.:)

how old is he? This is somethinhg new he just started. He will be 3 years old next month. He used to be totally yellow when he fired up. Now it is orange, but I love it!!! I am glad Romeo inspired you to go with that locale.:)

It's crazy, he's only like 11 months! I wish they would wear they're pajama colors during the day lol

It's crazy, he's only like 11 months! I wish they would wear they're pajama colors during the day lol
Romeo is pretty much colorful all day long. It is the weirdest thing. It was only before when he would sleep or see my lawnmower. Now he is just pretty much like this all the time. And before when he would sleep he would be bright yellow with red stripes and now he is going through this orange stage.

Back
Top Bottom