ok i think its a boy

monica02

ok we was sure she was a girl cause she had that tan color but now she turns green spots org pink red blue its like more and more she gets more colors i put sand in there and it dnt even think about it so can females get those colors

If you show us a photo we can sex her accurately for you, otherwise we just don't know. Females can have hints of colors so the best way to tell for sure is to get a photo of her from the side with her tail as straight as possible.

cama.jpg

cam4.jpg

cama2.jpg

camo3.jpg [/attach][/attach][/attach][/attach][/attach]

Attachments

• cama1.jpg
    cama1.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 181
i was told it was a male nosey be and a long word but they was not 100 on age and sex but now he/ she is getting all kinds of colors and bigger so what yal think and how old do you think it may be he is gettin bigger :) and more and more colors somin i think he or she is very pretty

Yea, that seems like a really pretty female. Some breeders will give you a discount on a male if you paid for a male and did not get one in the end, so you can get a boy like you wanted but not have to pay full price for him. At any rate, it may be worth emailing the breeder who sold her to you, just to see what they say. She looks super pretty and pink so I think you've got a gem there even if she isn't a boy.

i dnt think i could swap HER out if i could she is the nicest thing in the world i am so scared i am going to not do something right with a female i put sand in the bottom of the cage but she is not messes with it

i dnt want her to become egg bound i think is what ever one says about females .....

i am not sure how old either

but she is super nice and she lets me and all the kids hold her she gets out a few times a day and love chillin in the kic with me eats and dranks out of our hand i have to give her water a few times a day almost like havin a nother kid lol but she is cool she is gettin more and more colors daily almost and gets really bright org r pink with red and yellow high light sometimes baby blue and green to but stays org. r pinkish most time only turns dark light blk when under the uv blub for sun she really dont like the baskin light and takes showers with my ten yr old lol hope thats ok i was guess the steam would be cool for her she has a hangin thing in there now ....but i just dnt know much about her the guy i got her from only had her a month and didnt know much either so anything anyone might knw by looking is great i do knw she came from fla he said it was a male !! and was still a baby ..he said he was in over his head and didnt knw anything about them my little girl wanted her for her birthday so we got her in june and just really figure this out as we go along but she is growin bigger every day and more and more colors r comin so wish me luck .....

ps sorry so long

Back
Top Bottom