Oh,,, you found me....

Ragnar..... Silly boy.....

0e7bdb64c5537f335cf354e054039ac3.jpg

Same thing could be said to my cham diego. Although I did spend 10 mins looking for him going through every leaf in his enclosure before seeing him there. He was have been just snickering at that sight! Lil twerp! :p

Attachments

• 2015-01-17 16.56.33.jpg
    2015-01-17 16.56.33.jpg
    228.1 KB · Views: 122
How did you find me? I am a chameleon and I blend in so well.

Ha laurie, I'm sure that's how he feels! Rotating around the dowel as I spy him!

haha, what a cutie. ;)

Thank you, he's sooo silly!

Same thing could be said to my cham diego. Although I did spend 10 mins looking for him going through every leaf in his enclosure before seeing him there. He was have been just snickering at that sight! Lil twerp! :p

When I can't find him in the free range I've learned to look up,, that's usually where I find him, up close to the ceiling..

LOL! thats cute :)
I hate it when I look everywhere for them, and they turn out to be right in front of me, giving me the stink eye, peering at me from behind the imagined safety of a 1/4'' vine :rolleyes:

He He :D. "Silly human, I LET you find me. And it took you how long? I wasn't even trying to hide. Most intelligent species, huh?"

He He :D. "Silly human, I LET you find me. And it took you how long? I wasn't even trying to hide. Most intelligent species, huh?"

*Like* *LOL* *2FUNNY* :D Hahaha I laughed and I was in the car with my family and they all stared at me...

Back
Top Bottom