Not bad for 5 months

He is going to be a screamer!! Ahhhhh:p Those blue blotches next to his lateral line in the red bars are really unique:)

you bastard! lol but ya, considering he comes from pure red bar parents I dont think youll get your opportunity to laugh at my misfortunes. Youre sick in the head man, sick!

Paul, do you want me to handle these bullies?:rolleyes:;)

If he turns out to be a blue bar, I'll give you Fuego. Ok, not Fuego but I'd trade you for an alternate. He won't be a blue bar. Haters gonna hate;)

Wouldnt be funny to me lol but that would be my kind of luck. Whens my pair of thamnos getting here?!

Lol three months from when theyre born! I think were getting close, shes spending the majority of her days basking. Not much longer my friend :)

If he turns out to be a blue bar, I'll give you Fuego. Ok, not Fuego but I'd trade you for an alternate. He won't be a blue bar. Haters gonna hate;)

Im just messing with him, Pauls a good friend of mine. Great job with your bloodlines, top notch pardalis!

Handle it! lol and hopefully in the not too distant future Il be getting some even crazier bloodlines of red bars if thats even believable:eek:

Lol three months from when theyre born! I think were getting close, shes spending the majority of her days basking. Not much longer my friend :)

Im just messing with him, Pauls a good friend of mine. Great job with your bloodlines, top notch pardalis!

Thank you, and I know you are just messing with him:) But just in case you have doubts...... this is Fuego (this guy's sire) at 5 months vs Fuego at 18 months:D:D

Attachments

• young blue fuego.jpg
    young blue fuego.jpg
    253.1 KB · Views: 128
  • 2Fuego3jan13.jpg
    2Fuego3jan13.jpg
    260.7 KB · Views: 128
You're right thinking he'll be a stunner, he's showing such awesome colors now he's sure to get better with age. Can't wait to see him all grown up.

Thanks! Here is an updated pic of him. He is showing these colors more and more and stays these colors throughout much of the day...

img_0698_zpsead799f9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom