My chameleon needs a loving home free with 5 foot cage

Cham Mik

Hello I have a beautiful chameleon that needs a home he will be under weight and needs feeding up due to bad mental health I have let him down majorly I feel so bad I want to find him a loving home that will give him what he deserves he comes with 5ft cage please email me located UK east midland he is about 4 years old [email protected]

Last edited:
Where are you located? I’m guessing the EU judging by your prior post usage of “cheers, cheeky, and liter” lol I’m just kidding!

Seriously though I fight mental health issues too. Try cognitive behavioral therapy. It helped me sort out a lot and may help you too. But I’m making a lot of assumptions on your issues. God bless and I hope this guy finds a wonderful home.

Last edited:
Where are you located? I’m guessing the EU judging by your prior post usage of “cheers, cheeky, and liter” lol I’m just kidding!

Seriously though I fight mental health issues too. Try cognitive behavioral therapy. It helped me sort out a lot and may help you too. But I’m making a lot of assumptions on your issues. God bless and I hope this guy finds a wonderful home.
Hello yes sorry I am in the UK east Midlands that information would have been helpful I just can't think straight,, thank you for your kind words im hoping to get help for myself soon I just want to find my boy a home xx

I just want to say hello and that I’m sorry you’re going through this. There are tons of lovely keepers here, hopefully someone can take your guy. I know you said feel you have let him down, but you are recognizing that you can no longer provide what he needs to thrive. You are not giving up on him and you are doing right by him to make this selfless decision and I commend you for that.

I can’t take your boy, but a little more info may be helpful for others:
Species, age, and maybe even a couple photos of him/ his setup.

I’m keeping you in my thoughts and crossing my fingers that he finds a good home ❤️

Hello I have a beautiful chameleon that needs a home he will be under weight and needs feeding up due to bad mental health I have let him down majorly I feel so bad I want to find him a loving home that will give him what he deserves he comes with 5ft cage please email me located UK east midland he is about 4 years old [email protected]
I’m in the US and can’t take your guy. There are some members and I’m sure, lurkers too that are from the UK and may be interested.
I don’t know your struggles and you’ve no need at all to explain. I just want you to know that it takes a lot to be able to recognize that you aren’t giving a beloved companion animal the care needed and make the decision to give him up like this. It takes a great deal of love and strength.
I do have to offer the suggestion that maybe there is a friend, partner or family member who would be willing and able to help you with your chameleon and give you support as well. Having suffered from depression from puberty through menopause (thanks hormones) I know that it can be hard to talk with our loved ones about our mental health and ask for help.
I do hope you are able to get help for your health and give your wonderful self the love and care that you need and deserve. 💗

Back
Top Bottom