New Panthers

StickyTongues

Hi guys,
I just wanted to share some photos of the new panthers my friend Dustin and i bought at Repticon yesterday in west palm beach.
Ley me know what you think. I'll try to get better pics when they have settled in. They are 4.5 months old right now.

Danny

DSCN1542.jpg

DSCN1543.jpg

DSCN1545.jpg

DSCN1562.jpg

DSCN1563.jpg

This is the veiled i already have. I dont think hes happy about sharing me with the "Others".
DSCN1532.jpg

I bought these at D and T Reptiles.
They said these were born on 4th of July week. They settled in really well and even ate about 6 crickets each. I also saw both male and female drink water on the leaves lastnight.

Danny

Thanks. Your's are super amazing too! You were asking just a bit more for them and I just couldnt afford a pair from you guys and still get the other things i needed too. D and T Reptiles threw in an extra large Reptibreeze cage which i really needed. I has just enough money left over after that to buy 1000 crickets...lol I hope to see you guys at the next Repticon here in Florida.

Danny

Thanks. Your's are super amazing too! You were asking just a bit more for them and I just couldnt afford a pair from you guys and still get the other things i needed too. D and T Reptiles threw in an extra large Reptibreeze cage which i really needed. I has just enough money left over after that to buy 1000 crickets...lol I hope to see you guys at the next Repticon here in Florida.

Danny

i pretty sure we will be at the fort lauderdale show and possably the orlando one next year

Good to know. We are still looking to get another male to mate with this female and another female to mate with this male. These are brother and sister and we really dont want to mate them with eachother.

Danny

Glad you got them home and they settled in so fast. I think you made a real good choice with that male he was one of our favorites. And I think that either of those two females I had at the show would eat if the house was burning down around them. Can't wait to see what he looks like in a few more months hope you post some more pictures.

Nice chams. Your panther is about the same age as mine but yours is waaayyy bigger

Thanks, Not sure how they get them so big and colorful so fast. I think Kerrek said they Keep them in outside closures so maybe the natural sunlight has something to do with it.

Danny

wow beautiful male especially for being that young. I wanted to go to the show but things came up and I had to miss it!!!

Thanks, Not sure how they get them so big and colorful so fast. I think Kerrek said they Keep them in outside closures so maybe the natural sunlight has something to do with it.

Danny

I raised them inside taking them outside when I could they just grew like crazy. I Fed them twice a day and there was never any food left after around 10 mins. I even talked to Jim at the Chameleon Company about how big they were getting so fast and he said his do the same thing. I was real good about giving them a variety of prey I mixed it up pretty good between FF, crickets, and silkworms. Mixed in some baby hornworms as well. I am just glad they all have been healthy. I see ads all the time for 4mo old chams that are the same size or smaller than my 2mo olds.

Finally has a name

Here are a couple more pic of our panther. We have settled on the name "Bocephus"

Cham.jpg

Here is Bocephus in his Tough Guy pose.
toughguy.jpg

Danny

Back
Top Bottom