New Locale

GooglezNvincent

Well I have been waiting to post this because I didn't want to jinx myself. I got a 2.2 of a newly imported locale and I wanted to share with all you here these guys and girls. Their locale is Autruha Be and I have been looking everywhere to disprove it before I purchased them, but they look legitimate, and every one I have talked to has agreed they are a new locale. They don't look like any cross out there either. I most probably will be putting up a 1.1 for sale to get back some of the money I put in to get them, but that's after they get acclimated. I can't wait to start working on this locale they look absolutely amazing. Let me know what you think. :D

-Trevor

Attachments

• Autruha Be.jpg
    Autruha Be.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 193
  • Autruha Be 1.jpg
    Autruha Be 1.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 226
  • Autruha Be 2.jpg
    Autruha Be 2.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 160
  • Autruha Be 3.jpg
    Autruha Be 3.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 168
Pretty cool! Its hard to see what they actually look like since the pics are so small... More pics pleeaasseee!

I will take some more in the next couple days, I don't want to stress them out too much. The big boy is absolutely stunning in person, I have never seen a chameleon with such solid and amazing bars.

Hope these are bigger.

Attachments

• 4-51CD9298-1867384-800.jpg
    4-51CD9298-1867384-800.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 162
  • 4-4347404A-1464878-800.jpg
    4-4347404A-1464878-800.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_0044.jpg
    IMG_0044.jpg
    217.7 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_4455.jpg
    IMG_4455.jpg
    247.9 KB · Views: 158
Well I have been waiting to post this because I didn't want to jinx myself. I got a 2.2 of a newly imported locale and I wanted to share with all you here these guys and girls. Their locale is Autruha Be and I have been looking everywhere to disprove it before I purchased them, but they look legitimate, and every one I have talked to has agreed they are a new locale. They don't look like any cross out there either. I most probably will be putting up a 1.1 for sale to get back some of the money I put in to get them, but that's after they get acclimated. I can't wait to start working on this locale they look absolutely amazing. Let me know what you think. :D

-Trevor

hmmm autruha be? where is that on the map is it next to Ampiskiana? an how can you tell there legit what are you comparing them to? Everyone youve talked to agrees? hmmm where do you go to look to disprove a cham local noones ever heard of? It would be great havin a new local but who is it sayen yeah this is a new local you say in another add there VERIFIED autruha be? verified by who an matched to what? if its a new local great but it cant be a new local just cause you say it is. is there a bunch that came in an they all have this look or did you get the only two? Hes a goodlookin cham but a new local? more info please

Last edited:
That looks like a ambato locale...IMO and I just checked with my import buddy in Madagascar and he has said that the name makes no sence and that that is a mis labeled blue diamond aka ambato... Really nice looking ones though:D JMO

That looks like a ambato locale...IMO and I just checked with my import buddy in Madagascar and he has said that the name makes no sence and that that is a mis labeled blue diamond aka ambato... Really nice looking ones though:D JMO

Ambato!? Theyre deff cool looking... wish these different locales would come in more often... That 2.2 could make quite a few lines

Ambato!? Theyre deff cool looking... wish these different locales would come in more often... That 2.2 could make quite a few lines

They are all over the USA just mis labeled as ambanjas... Because they are close to ambanja and kind of a sub color of ambanja that are mostly red bar and dark greenish blue bodys its still a ambanja because its so close to ambanja imo.... Kinda like a Nosy be and a true blue Nosy be both from the same area but two different looks.

Lee/Txc Ranger I was thinking the same thing when I saw pics of these. They have Ambato colors and the bars above the lateral line arent as dark and vibrant. The pics of ambatos ive seen have had bars the same color and the same fading of the bars above the lateral line as the big guy in the first pic. If these are ambato then you really scored! I would keep both pair and start a bad a-- project.

I am glad this is getting more attention so I can get more opinions. I was given this information from the importers. I very recently got more information that is making me lean towards Ambato which is still a new locale for me so I am still excited. I appreciated everyone putting in their two cents and helping me get more information. I am very happy with the fact that all you are informing me of your opinions respectfully and not accusing me of falsifying the name to make a quick buck (what some have done elsewhere). I am the first to admit that even to this day I am still learning of all the different locales. Any one else that has more information on these locales please share with this thread. Thanks :D

Back
Top Bottom