New dry gut load I'm trying...

Thank You Stan,Jamie and Nathan... I appreciate all the kind comments. :)
The orders keep coming and I keep shipping. :D I have been trying to work out the customs details so I can ship to our Canadian friends but it's a slow process. That said after 2 hours on the phone today I think I'm close to being able to ship Bug Buffet to Canada... WHOO HOO!!!! On another note I dug up 2 clutches of eggs today :) 31 & 26 good eggs.

Bug Buffet

Thanks everyone for all the new orders!!! :) I have added Pumpkin seeds,Brewers yeast and Dandelion leaves to the already extensive list of ingredients. It smells sooooo good. :D today's orders go out tomorrow.

Dry gut load :)

Hello, I also know SMCNARY. Such a great guy :) and I too have tried the Dry Gut Load that he has and they are great for my buggies :) All of my DubiaColonies, Superworms are All Fat lol ..

This is what properly gutloaded roaches should look like when consumed. Thanks for the awesome stuff, Steve!!

Attachments

• photo 4 (1).jpg
    photo 4 (1).jpg
    236 KB · Views: 115
  • photo 3 (1).jpg
    photo 3 (1).jpg
    237.5 KB · Views: 139
This is what properly gutloaded roaches should look like when consumed. Thanks for the awesome stuff, Steve!!

Thanks Max!!!
Sorry I haven't responded sooner,so many projects :D
I think your post needed a warning for those with weak stomachs. :D lol
That said you can see all the green goodness coming out of the first one. :cool:

Thanks Max!!!

Sorry I haven't responded sooner,so many projects :D

I think your post needed a warning for those with weak stomachs. :D lol

That said you can see all the green goodness coming out of the first one. :cool:

Lol. Yup and I need more.

Yes I know I am but if you think about it everything in it is consumed by people everyday. I have even taken alfalfa tablets in the past that were a bit costly.
I admit the alfalfa makes it a bit gritty so I don't recommend anyone doing this but not many would drink the HARDCORE vegetable smoothie drinks I do.
:D

I have seen Steve's HARDCORE veggie smoothie,,, it's the greenest, thickest looking stuff,, I'm sure the Bug Buffet is in there somewhere and I must say the dry ingredients smells so fresh and wholesome,,, why not add a spoonful?!?!?!?

My roches and crickets go nuts over this stuff. SMCNARY is making some good stuff. I am very pleased with his service and his product. I got two pounds of the stuff freezed one and refridged the other. Both came at seperate times and very fast shipping. So far my crickets seem to jump more and my dubia run to it like they havent ate for weeks! I am for sure a life customer now.

Picked up some of this from Steve this week as I was not in the mood to make my own!!

Stuff looks great and is truly healthy for the animals. I even put a bit in a smoothie to try it out!!

Needless to say the insects ate it all.

Good stuff here.

Back
Top Bottom