New dry gut load I'm trying...

I forgot to ask. How long will it keep? Should it stay refrigerated?

Max
I have kept it for months in an air tight container with no problem. In fact I have kept some even longer with out any problem. I do suggest keeping it in the freezer for long term storage as I do not add ANY preservatives. Your order should arrive today or tomorrow. Please let me know what you/your bugs think :<)
Steve

Got the Bug Buffet last week and it rocks! Crickets and superworms are loving it! Thanks, brah!!

Should be getting some Dubia soon and I know that they'll devour it! Steve, might have to order a few more pounds! LOL

Got the Bug Buffet last week and it rocks! Crickets and superworms are loving it! Thanks, brah!!

Should be getting some Dubia soon and I know that they'll devour it! Steve, might have to order a few more pounds! LOL

You are welcome and thanks! I have had a lot of new orders and everyone tells me they love it. I welcome feedback from anyone who purchased some.I will be shipping you some big fat Dubia soon. :D Catch you later this pm and we can work out the details.

A funny note

My fantastic wife of 30 plus years has been looking at all the ingredients for my Bug Buffet that I have shipped in for every new batch. She looked at me and said ( your bugs eat better then most people including us!!! ) I thought about what she said and she is absolutely correct. Now I drink 128 ounces of whole fruit and vegetable smoothie drinks each day. I use ( for the most part ) the same fresh fruits and vegetables that I give my bugs daily but they also get my gut load/Bug Buffet. The more I thought about what she said and the more I looked at the contents of Bug Buffet I realized I was missing out on a fantastic source of additional organic ingredients. I now add Bug Buffet to my smoothies on a daily basis. I'm not suggesting you do that as I'm still working on a complete nutritional analysis ( at a cost of $2000.00 plus ) but I have done it for several weeks now. Anyway I just thought about how many of us take BETTER CARE OF OUR BUGS/CHAMELEONS THEN WE TAKE CARE OF OURSELVES!!!! LOL.
BTW if anyone can suggest a good lab for a complete nutritional analysis that does not charge $2400.00 for the analysis please let me know.
Just a thought and hopefully a good laugh!!!
Steve

Lol! I thought I was the only one. Occasionally I'll sprinkle some of what I make on cereal in the morning.

Carl

My fantastic wife of 30 plus years has been looking at all the ingredients for my Bug Buffet that I have shipped in for every new batch. She looked at me and said ( your bugs eat better then most people including us!!! ) I thought about what she said and she is absolutely correct. Now I drink 128 ounces of whole fruit and vegetable smoothie drinks each day. I use ( for the most part ) the same fresh fruits and vegetables that I give my bugs daily but they also get my gut load/Bug Buffet. The more I thought about what she said and the more I looked at the contents of Bug Buffet I realized I was missing out on a fantastic source of additional organic ingredients. I now add Bug Buffet to my smoothies on a daily basis. I'm not suggesting you do that as I'm still working on a complete nutritional analysis ( at a cost of $2000.00 plus ) but I have done it for several weeks now. Anyway I just thought about how many of us take BETTER CARE OF OUR BUGS/CHAMELEONS THEN WE TAKE CARE OF OURSELVES!!!! LOL.

BTW if anyone can suggest a good lab for a complete nutritional analysis that does not charge $2400.00 for the analysis please let me know.

Just a thought and hopefully a good laugh!!!

Steve

Ok, 1st of all, are you nuts?!? Adding BB for your own intake? Lol! I know there's another (maybe Repashy) that does the same.

2nd, $2400?!?!? Holy schnikes! Good luck, brah!

Yes I know I am but if you think about it everything in it is consumed by people everyday. I have even taken alfalfa tablets in the past that were a bit costly.
I admit the alfalfa makes it a bit gritty so I don't recommend anyone doing this but not many would drink the HARDCORE vegetable smoothie drinks I do.
:D

Hmm I completely vegetable feed my MHC breeders (not feeders). Should I add some dry gut load if I am not planning to feed them to a reptile as a treat or something?

Hmm I completely vegetable feed my MHC breeders (not feeders). Should I add some dry gut load if I am not planning to feed them to a reptile as a treat or something?

Based on what I have been told and seen in print if you keep your feeder insects fed a good wet and dry food for there whole lives they will be much more healthy,make better breeders and be much better for your chams to eat. When gut loading just before feeding they only have a small amount of what they eat in them. Let's face it most insects do not have a huge amount of space in their digestive system. On the other hand if they are fed good their entire lives they will have more good value as a food source. I use mostly ingredients in my Bug Buffet that you would not feed in a wet / fruit and vegetable mix so they get a whole other spectrum of good healthy food. This is just my own opinion and others may not agree. :D

I also ordered some of the Bug Buffet and my roaches love it. Great customer service as well. Everyone looking for a dry gutload should give it a try. :)

I also ordered some of the Bug Buffet and my roaches love it. Great customer service as well. Everyone looking for a dry gutload should give it a try. :)

Thank You very much kind sir!!! :) The orders just keep coming and I thank everyone for the opportunity to show what a good dry gut load it is.
Steve

Based on what I have been told and seen in print if you keep your feeder insects fed a good wet and dry food for there whole lives they will be much more healthy,make better breeders and be much better for your chams to eat. When gut loading just before feeding they only have a small amount of what they eat in them. Let's face it most insects do not have a huge amount of space in their digestive system. On the other hand if they are fed good their entire lives they will have more good value as a food source. I use mostly ingredients in my Bug Buffet that you would not feed in a wet / fruit and vegetable mix so they get a whole other spectrum of good healthy food. This is just my own opinion and others may not agree. :D

Cool, I'm down. How much is this stuff anyway? AND WHY HAVEN'T YOU POSTED THIS ON EBAY OR CRAIGSLIST OR SOLD IT AT A JAPANESE MARKET?!?!?!?!??! X3

Ordered some for my feeders.. instantly the roaches went on a crazy feeding frenzy! Haha!
Smells great and was packaged well. Fast shipping and great customer service! Thanks so much Steve! I will definitely be making another purchase soon. :D

Tried a pound of Steve's dry gutload, both cricks and roaches flock over it, so I am a new customer for sure.
It also smells fresher then some of the other popular brands (no names mentioned) :)

Bug Buffet

Thank you Lauren and Stan. I appreciate your orders as well as your positive feedback. I make every batch myself and take pride in the quality ingredients and time that goes into each batch. I have received nothing less then overwhelming support and endorsement. I will continue to do my best to insure everyone's complete satisfaction.
Thanks again !
Steve McNary/Chameleon Addiction

Something else I notice about Steve's gutload, my cricks eat ALL of it.
I had been using cricket crack, and the cricks always only eat what they want out of it, and leave the rest. This goes to waste since they wont eat it.
So, I actually save a lot of $$ with Steve's formula, because none of it is wasted :)

I've been using cricket crack as well and then I wanted to try something else. I ordered Bug Buffet and it came last night. I immediately put some of it along with some apple pieces in the cricket cage and today, it was ALL GONE in the morning. Also, as feeding my chameleon, I noticed that crickets were more energetic and jumpy! HUGE thanks to Steve! :)

Cannot say enough positive things about Steve and his dry chow. I am not an expert at keeping roaches or other feeders, but with potentially over 100 panther babies arriving soon I knew I needed to do something. Steve has really gone out of his way to answer all my questions, ease the anxiety of an expecting parent, teach me how to be more successful- and all in extremely kind and generous fashion. Thanks Steve for everything and you know I will be buying 10lb once my roaches really start kicking off! This guy is truly amazing to work with, kudos to people like you :) ps, you are definitely one of the top on the list for babies when the stork arrives. Haha :p

Back
Top Bottom