My turn! My turn!

mcbdz

:D Finally going this morning to pick up our CB BB ambilobe panther. Been waiting so long, for him to be old enough to come home. FedEx office opens at 8:30am. Will be at the door. Already showing he's there in sorting. Think if I banged on the door they would let me get him early? LOL. Let my 2 boys(Dillon 18yr. this is his BD present, And Zack 12yr) Play hooky today so, they can go get him with me and, Dillon can do whatever he needs. Trying to only be me or Dillon doing anything needed these first 2 weeks. Will have pics to follow.:D

Hope we don't have that problem. We put the delivery address as their office.:D So, really it is already delivered. Hope that doesn't cause issues. I just called and said again to hold at the hub so keep fingers crossed.

Thanks Jack. He is so cute. Will upload some picks on here in a bit. He has drank already. The cage is so big for him I'm not sure if he'll free range. Was waiting for him to pick a spot to relax then put some crickets in close by. He is still exploring though. He's doing the upside down walk on the top right now. :O)

DSC04848.jpg

DSC04849.jpg

DSC04850.jpg

OHMYGOODNESS...he's beautiful!! Does your little babe have a name yet? Dillon is a lucky kid! :jealous:

ps: my birthday is in June, if you'd like to buy me a baby BB!! :D

Oh wow! he's a tiny one.
I would put him in a small baby cage for the first few months so he will
be easier to feed and will be able to find his food and water.

My little Smidget is about 3 months old and still in his baby cage ;)

little cham: my what bit fingers you have, my what big trees you have. Ok it is home i am happy now.:)

He is a tiny jewel.

OHMYGOODNESS...he's beautiful!! Does your little babe have a name yet? Dillon is a lucky kid! :jealous:

ps: my birthday is in June, if you'd like to buy me a baby BB!! :D

LOL. Yes, his name is Zeke. He has been wanting a chameleon for years. He will go off to college next year and thought I wanted him to have something awesome for this birthday. He's such a good kid and his grades have been great. I'm also hoping is may help him decide on what he wants to study in college. When he was growing up he wanted to study and work with reptiles but, in the last couple years leaning towards computer arts and animation. Can you guess witch way I want him to go. :D

Oh wow! he's a tiny one.
I would put him in a small baby cage for the first few months so he will
be easier to feed and will be able to find his food and water.

My little Smidget is about 3 months old and still in his baby cage ;)

This is a smaller cage. LOL We have built a really large one and decided it was too big for him and bought this one last week. Hope he grows fast.:D He set on Dillon's finger and ate 3-1/4" crickets out of a cup. then Dillon put him up and put some crickets on his stick infront of him and he ate another. Will just have to really make sure he's eating.

little cham: my what bit fingers you have, my what big trees you have. Ok it is home i am happy now.:)

He is a tiny jewel.
lol. Yes he is. Thank you

congrats on the little one! Glad fedex didnt give you any trouble. He's a cute little guy!
Thanks and me too.

Best of luck with your adorable little addition! Enjoy your new family member :).
Thanks, we already are. It's so hard not to hold him. At least we get to see him grow.:D

Zeke is just adorable!!!!!!!!! Sounds like you got 2 lucky boys there!!!! ;)
Thanks, I think they are too.:D

Oh wow what a little guy. Adorable
Thanks you

That baby is way TOO CUTE! :D
Thank you

What a cute, itty bitty fellow!! How old is he?? :)
Yes, he is so tiny. He hatched in August but don't know the date. Checking on that so 8-12 weeks so far.:D There were a feww hatchings so not sure of date yet.

he's 2.5 months give or take, from my WC male ambilobe.

Looks good!!! glad to hear he's not a shy eater for you already:D

Back
Top Bottom